- May 5th, 2023 – Online Registration
- May 5th, 2023 (or when full) – Hotel Reservation Deadline
- May 18th, 2023 – Difficulty forms and Music upload to KSIS
Palm Beach County Convention Center
650 Okeechobee Blvd.
West Palm Beach, FL 33401
- Top 12 Level 6s per region, qualified from their Regional Championship
- Top 12 Level 7s per region, qualified from their Regional Championship
- Top 12 Level 8s per region, qualified from their Regional Championship
- All Development Program Groups (Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced)
- Levels 6/7/8 compete 2 events per day (Sat/Sun)
- Groups compete 1 event per day (Sat/Sun)
- The event will utilize 2 simultaneous halls for competition
Registration And Entry Fee
Registration Deadline: May 5th, 2023
- Step 1: Register athletes and pay registration fees through the Meet Reservation System on the USA Gymnastics website
- Step 2: Register athletes and upload music to the KSIS website. This registration on the KSIS website MUST include the athlete's FULL date of birth (not just year), music, and a headshot.
- $175 per gymnast
- $200 per group
Reminder: ALL Coaches must register. Unregistered coaches will not be allowed in the credential area.
CLICK HERE to reserve a room
Hilton West Palm Beach
600 Okeechobee Blvd.
West Palm Beach, FL 33401
Airports: Palm Beach International (PBI) or Fort Lauderdale (FLL)
Score Form Submission
Difficulty forms for Level 7/8 are due via the KSIS platform by Friday, May 18th.
Per the Rhythmic Rules and Polices
Level 6-8 Awards
a. Medals will be awarded to the top 12 gymnasts, regardless of age, for each event and all-around by level.
Regional Team Awards
a. The individual all-around scores from each Regional Team member by level, will count toward the Regional Team score.
b. Trophies will be awarded to each member of the top 3 Regional Teams by level.
DVP Group Awards
a. Medals will be awarded to the top 3 groups, plus 50% of the field per level (Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced), regardless of age, for each event and all-around. Each gymnast in the group, including one alternate (if designated), will receive a medal.
- West Coast Rhythmic will be selling apparatus
- Team Photo will provide photography and videography services for the event.
If a program event or camp is cancelled by USA Gymnastics, participants will receive a 100% refund on entry fees paid if the event is cancelled more than 60 days from the start of the event. If the event is cancelled by USA Gymnastics 60 days or less from the event, the participants will receive a 50% refund on the entry fees paid. If an athlete withdrawal from the event due to an injury or any other reason more than 60 days from the event, she/he may receive a 100% refund on her/his entry fee. If the athlete withdrawals within 60 days of the event, no refund will be given.